Fridge repair in Thane
What is the biggest problem in the fridge ?
- The upper part of the fridge is cold and the down is not thick.
- Make a noise in the fridge.
- There is no water in the fridge.
- There is no cooling in the fridge at all.
- The fridge compressor does not work.
What is the problem with this fridge?
- The upper part of the fridge is cold and the down is not thick. The cold coil of the fridge gets frozen due to the fact that the cold air does not get to the part of the down, therefore the cold down does not get to the part of the down, and due to the fan motor being turned off, this problem also occurs. There may be no work, or the heater fuse may be byemetel and the heater may work properly.
- There is a sound coming from the fridge, if there is a sound coming from the fridge, even if there is ice in the cooling coil of the fridge, it is possible that the ice will break, and the ice will break and fall from the blade of the fan which makes the sound, and Another reason is that even if the compressor is not working properly, it may be hotter than it needs to be, or it may sound like the bearing of a fan motor.
- There may be water in the fridge or water coming out of the fridge, there may be water coming out of the fridge, there may be water in the water pipe, there may be a shortage of gas or the compressor may not work properly. Then the coil can be deposited in the garbage.
- There is no cooling in the fridge at all, this is due to the fact that the compressor is not running or the gas is running out or the electricity is running low or the power line is cut off.
- The compressor of the fridge may not be turned on, the first power may not be on, or the power supply may be low, or the compressor may not be turned on or the relay may be faulty if the component is not turned on.
Change your air filter regularly
Our goal is to help you save energy
How to ensure your ac system is efficient