(1) The washing machine is not on, first of all we have to see if the board on which our washing machine is plucked is on or not, if it is on then we have to check if the washing machine pluck is on. If the wire is not turned on, the washing machine may have a preventive circuit problem.
(2) If there is an error on the display of the washing machine, if there is an error in our washing machine, there may be an error, which may also be due to an inlet motor malfunction or a pressurizer switch or a washing machine malfunction. Door open or preventive circuit board malfunction.
(3) If the washing machine is on but there is no water, if the washing machine is running and there is no water then we need to check our tape first to see if there is water in it or if there is water in our tape Check the pipe if the pipe is the same. There may be a problem with the inlet motor.
(4) The sound coming from the washing machine, if the sound is coming from the wash machine, the drum may be damaged or the drum may be damaged, or the motor may be damaged or the gear box may be damaged. We have to check all the things one by one so that we can find out the reason why the last voice is coming.
(5) If the washing machine is spinning and the washing is not running, if the washing machine is like this, the first question is whether our washing machine is not working properly with the preventive circuit board, and this may be the reason. There is no washing machine.
(6) The washing machine is running and the spine is not running. Yes, there is a problem with the preventive circuit board.
(7) There is no water drain in the washing machine, there is no water drain in the washing machine, so we need to check the drain pipe of the washing machine. There is no rubbish in the motor due to which it is not working properly, either the drain motor is damaged or there is a problem with the preventive circuit board.
(8) The cap in the washing machine is not clean, if the cap is not clean in the washing machine, there may be too much dirt in the washing machine, or the washing machine is slowing down.
(9) If the washing machine is slowing down, if the washing machine is slowing down, the belt of the motor may be loose or the capacitor of the motor may be damaged or the motor may also be damaged.
(10) If the washing machine is not working properly, if all the functions of the washing machine are not working properly, then there is a problem of preventive circuit board